Below links external resources, mostly related to Shaders and Unity (various pipelines).
I’ve mostly favoured articles / written tutorials. If you’re looking for Youtube video tutorials you could just search there instead so I tend not to add those as much. If you have suggestions of links to add, you can put them in the
#resources section of my discord. If the owners of any of these resources want to be removed from the list can also ask me on discord or twitter.
The list is loaded from a Github gist (so I don’t have to update the entire site to add entries). If it fails to load for some reason (won’t be supported for Internet Explorer) can optionally view that instead.
- Entries are grouped under various headings, but you can also use the filter below to find things easier. Note that some entries may be for other engines (e.g. Unreal) but can still translate to Unity. Some entries may also use HLSL vs Shader Graph vs Amplify Shader Editor (etc.), but again can still translate
- It searches for the exact string/keyword (not case sensitive) anywhere in text (including tags at side)
- Can use multiple keywords, separate each with
"|"(for OR), and use
")"for grouping. Example :
"(BiRP | URP) & (CG | HLSL)"
- Note if you don’t group, AND takes precedence, so
"a | b & c | d"is the same as
"a | (b & c) | d"
- Starting a keyword with “!” (e.g.
"!HDRP") will instead hide entries, but this can only be done per-keyword, not on groups (sorry). If you want something like
"!(a & b)", use the opposite form instead :
"!a | !b"(swap AND/OR and invert each keyword)