Cookies & Privacy
By accepting, the site will store a “cookiesAccepted:true” cookie to prevent the banner from re-appearing and enable the usage of the cookies outlined in the sections below. If you refuse, only a “cookiesAccepted:false” cookie will be stored (again used to prevent the banner from re-appearing), other cookies/features outlined below will remain disabled.
If you wish to change your preference you can also do so at any time : Click here to show the cookie banner. You can return to this page from the footer of every page.
For more information on cookies, how you can delete or control them, see : https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html
Collects stats include :
- First Visit, Session Start
- Page views
- Scrolls (detects reaching the bottom of a page)
- Outbound Clicks (detects clicking links that lead you to a different site)
- Engagement Time
The following data is also tracked for user demographics :
- Anonymised IP address (last octet set to 0, more info here). Also used to derive location data (Country and City)
- Operating System / Device type/model & Browser (e.g. Windows 10, Chrome)
- Screen Resolution
- Language of device/OS (e.g. English)
Google Analytics collects this data by default. It will always be kept private. (I’m mostly interested in the page views but doesn’t seem to be a way to disable the user stuff)